Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Extreme School Walk and Railwalking



Walking to School- EXTREME style










The "Who, What's & Why's" of Railwalking


The Writing on the Wall


Today was a good day for fun & fitness. All together, I walked around town for about two hours and found "The Dark Crystal" for 99 cents. Also- I volunteered to be a Team Leader of my company's "Eat Well, Live Well" program, which starts in about a week. From what I understand, they'll give me a membership to the YMCA (23 passes, anyway), a pedometer, workshops and some other stuff. Sounds great.

I'll be figuring out the video editing software pretty soon, trust me... but, for now, I hope you have enjoyed all the little clips. It will be fun to be able to splice and add music. What music would I use for this next one- The Dancing Airman?


Advanced Pilates by Airman

1 comment:

Hope said...

I LOVED this post!! So funny! I like, "Be sure to pay attention to walking in a straight line, and upright, because this is basically the ONLY thing you have to do." But then even MORE my favorite? I would have to say the pilates wind-guy. He is pretty good at his job of "waving."